Auctionreef

Not sure they no longer sponsor here.
 
I believe that site is out of business. Jason also owns Underwater World but not sure if that's still going or not.
 
Been away for a while, noticed there not here anymore, so had to ask. They had some sickstuff. Thanks for the info.
 
From what I heard UWW storefront is also out of business.
 
100 % False...

AuctionReef is not gone either, they are just implementing something new...

Well that is great news, havent been there in a while, guess I got some bad information.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new