jetbubble

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA to everyone, Cobalt Aquatics only cares about their own profit and doesn’t stand by their products. I had the C-VUE 40 gallon AIO tank and stand. I leveled the stand and placed a leveling mat under the aquarium to ensure no pressure points were able to stress the glass. After just over two years of being set up the side panel cracked and spilled over half of the tank all over my house. Luckily my wife was home so I didn’t lose any livestock. This company refuses to warranty it because it’s just outside of a 2 year warranty period, I guess that is all they expect their product to last. Their customer service is also terrible, they were difficult to reach and when I did finally reach them I felt I was treated very poorly and with a rude attitude. Just save yourself the trouble and order from a reputable company like water box.

05C3ABB3-180C-46F6-9BB2-EC859D47D3DE.jpeg

i cant think

Wrasse Addict
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
PSA to everyone, Cobalt Aquatics only cares about their own profit and doesn’t stand by their products. I had the C-VUE 40 gallon AIO tank and stand. I leveled the stand and placed a leveling mat under the aquarium to ensure no pressure points were able to stress the glass. After just over two years of being set up the side panel cracked and spilled over half of the tank all over my house. Luckily my wife was home so I didn’t lose any livestock. This company refuses to warranty it because it’s just outside of a 2 year warranty period, I guess that is all they expect their product to last. Their customer service is also terrible, they were difficult to reach and when I did finally reach them I felt I was treated very poorly and with a rude attitude. Just save yourself the trouble and order from a reputable company like water box.

05C3ABB3-180C-46F6-9BB2-EC859D47D3DE.jpeg
Thankyou for the heads up!
It’s a shame this has happened to you.

OP
OP
J

jetbubble

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thankyou for the heads up!
It’s a shame this has happened to you.
Yeah no problem, I just don’t want anyone else to have this issue. I’ve talked with others that said they had the same issue on their C-VUE tank. I’m glad I went with waterbox this time, it arrives tomorrow. I’m excited to get my corals and fish into their new home and out of the emergency tank I set up.

A worm with high fashion and practical utility: Have you ever kept feather dusters in your reef aquarium?

• I currently have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 73 37.6%
  • Not currently, but I have had feather dusters in my tank in the past.

Votes: 66 34.0%
  • I have not had feather dusters, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 25 12.9%
  • I have no plans to have feather dusters in my tank.

Votes: 28 14.4%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.0%
Back