Battle corals

  • Thread starter Thread starter kintle
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

kintle

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2018
Messages
186
Reaction score
180
What state or country do you live in
Nevada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a battle box from battlecorrals and recieved it today. I must say extremely happy and would highly recommend. I've put them off to see if I could keep some acros from the lfs and since that's been working figured I'd upgrade with more. So glad I did. In the picture is just the bottom row polyps are already out now and the new frag rack is now lowered to acclimate.
20190604_162326.jpeg
 
Great looking healthy frags. Such a good feeling when you buy coral and get what you were expecting. So much better to buy from reputable vendors like BC rather than rolling the dice!
 
You never hear bad things about Battle Corals. Always a positibe experience, quality corals and careful shipping practices.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new