0   0   0
Welcome r2r.png

Fish Think Pink

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi! This my introduction post. Keegan at my local LFS said that this is the place to learn about reefing, so I joined! He has a small farm and has become somewhat of a mentor, which eases my worries a bit.

I’m a brand new aquarist & for my first tank I’m starting with a 16 Gallon BioCube. My planned livestock includes, anemone, 2 clowns, goby, pistol shrimp, CUC including conch snail, cleaner shrimp, feather duster, hermit crabs, pulsating xenia, GSP, softies and maybe a few LPS.

Here’s my first pass at a scape. I plan to take a week or so to build it. It feels big to be and I’m a little concerned on being right up against the back of the tank. But, maybe that’s unavoidable in a small tank like this, if I want a dynamic scape?

Please let me know your thought on my scape and livestock choices! I’ll also make a build thread. Nice to meet everyone!

Welcome! Glad you joined. CONGRATULATIONS on already having your build thread badge - YOU ARE ROCKING ALREADY!!!

This might help you find people local to you:

This is a good reference book type online article I still review:

Jimbhoy13

7500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey! Thanks! I added the video and a pic to my build thread. Do you know how I can edit this welcome post? I don’t see the option…
I’m not sure but I’m sure someone will be able to help you do that.

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Welcome to your new home for saltwater reef aquarium resources and fun! Welcome to the family! :D
welcome-home-logo-greeting-png.1484246

Bubbles, bubbles, and more bubbles: Do you keep bubble-like corals in your reef?

• I currently have bubble-like corals in my reef.

Votes: 61 39.9%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I have in the past.

Votes: 17 11.1%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 44 28.8%
  • I don’t currently have bubble-like corals in my reef and have no plans to in the future.

Votes: 29 19.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.3%
Back