Hey everyone, just starting out my reef tank journey. My girlfriend and I decided to start our own 75 galloon saltwater aquarium. Currently planning out some logistics, budget, space, etc. so still very early in the journey but excited to be here and honestly can’t wait to start. I’ve been looking into these best set ups, supplies, methods, live stock, etc. everyday for about 2 weeks now and it’s already been a beautiful ride. Feel free to drop any tips, advice, any offers for more in depth conversations through private message is welcome too - I have a TON of questions and don’t have anyone around me with any knowledge lol. Thanks!
Welcome to the forums!
 
1774656964161.gif
 
Hey everyone, just starting out my reef tank journey. My girlfriend and I decided to start our own 75 galloon saltwater aquarium. Currently planning out some logistics, budget, space, etc. so still very early in the journey but excited to be here and honestly can’t wait to start. I’ve been looking into these best set ups, supplies, methods, live stock, etc. everyday for about 2 weeks now and it’s already been a beautiful ride. Feel free to drop any tips, advice, any offers for more in depth conversations through private message is welcome too - I have a TON of questions and don’t have anyone around me with any knowledge lol. Thanks!
Welcome to Reef2Reef! This is definitely the place to ask questions and get answers.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new