best coral lighting

  • Thread starter Thread starter tcardi
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

tcardi

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 19, 2024
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
Location
Pa
What state or country do you live in
Pennsylvania
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone have any recommendations on good coral lighting? I am starting out with coral and I think the light I currently have now is not good enough for optimal coral growth. I have a current orbit marine light right now. I don’t have a budget, but I am a kid, so I would prefer something not to crazy on the price. My tank is a curved 55 gallon tank with a glass lid.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new