Best prices on epoxy sticks?

  • Thread starter Thread starter -Logzor
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

-Logzor

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 16, 2011
Messages
2,563
Reaction score
324
Location
United States
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Look like Home Depot jacked up the prices on their water weld, it's over $6.00 now I think.

Anyone know a better source for this stuff? I typically buy one or two sticks at a time.

Is regular plumbers epoxy ok? I found some pretty cheap on Amazon.
 
Last edited:
Is the regular plumbers epoxy safe?

That's a pretty good deal on aquamend, how many did you have to buy?
 
Last edited:
A lot...I think like 100. A local reef club would be perfect for a group buy.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 13 43.3%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.3%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.7%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 13.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new