Best retailer on Long Island?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Mjpisanti
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Mjpisanti

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 7, 2014
Messages
63
Reaction score
0
Location
Long Island, New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all! I'm just curious as to if there are any NY's or Long Islander's here and where they go for the best quality fish on Long Island. I've tried Aquarium Village, Pets Warehouse, BTJ's, and Tropical Showcase. Any reccomendations or hidden jems to know about???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new