Best Rimless Tanks (55 Gallon - 75 Gallon)

CrazyDuck959

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 26, 2022
Messages
209
Reaction score
116
Location
Fairfax
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello,

I plan to upgrade my nano tank. But I plan to do a DIY setup. I’m wondering what rimless tanks you all suggest (55 Gallon - 75 Gallon). I plan to build myself a custom stand. But I am in need of tank suggestions. If any of you have any ideas please let me know. I have never bought a large rimless tank before and I really just need a tank that will be strong and durable, while also not being overwhelmingly expensive.

Thanks in advance!
- Sam
 
Thanks so much for the mention @mehaffydr

I sure do love talking tanks. Here to help even if a different vendor is the better fit.

Hello!

So basically I’m upgrading my tank (To a 55 - 75 Gal Tank). I don’t normally buy rimless tanks but I feel like with saltwater it will look all the better. I plan to build a custom stand and do all the plumbing myself. But I can’t seem to find the right tank to use. Everything I find either breaks the budget or would be really difficult to do plumbing for. So I’m asking for other peoples opinions in this as I am definitely not a expert. If you know any good tanks that don’t break the budget but also allow for easy plumbing installments it would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!
 
And if I need to I can always get a non rimless aquarium. But I just think a rimless would look better. If you think it’s better to go with a rimmed tank I totally can do that.
 
Hello!

So basically I’m upgrading my tank (To a 55 - 75 Gal Tank). I don’t normally buy rimless tanks but I feel like with saltwater it will look all the better. I plan to build a custom stand and do all the plumbing myself. But I can’t seem to find the right tank to use. Everything I find either breaks the budget or would be really difficult to do plumbing for. So I’m asking for other peoples opinions in this as I am definitely not a expert. If you know any good tanks that don’t break the budget but also allow for easy plumbing installments it would be a huge help! Thanks in advance!
for sure. started thinking about your question.... What does your budget look like?

not sure what breaking your budget looks like. Let everyone know so the R2R support can help you out.
 
for sure. started thinking about your question.... What does your budget look like?

not sure what breaking your budget looks like. Let everyone know so the R2R support can help you out.
Basically no tanks over 1K.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 3 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new