BF@BRS

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI
I was having an issue making a purchase using paypal.
I would click the "send $$" and was being sent back to the BRS page with "can't place order" message.
If this happens to you, you need to log in on that page and then you can finish the purchase.
Happy Reefing
Mike

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
FYI
I was having an issue making a purchase using paypal.
I would click the "send $$" and was being sent back to the BRS page with "can't place order" message.
If this happens to you, you need to log in on that page and then you can finish the purchase.
Happy Reefing
Mike

You need to log in to paypal or our site? Sounds strange...

OP
OP
Bulk Reef Supply

Bulk Reef Supply

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You all don't have anything posted in software engineering right now, but I for sure had to look
Just like our massive warehouse growth in the video, our teams are always changing/growing, too! We currently have two developers and one system admin/it guy and they are NOT lacking for work lol. Wouldn't be surprised if the team grew in the next year.

IgnatiusRath

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just like our massive warehouse growth in the video, our teams are always changing/growing, too! We currently have two developers and one system admin/it guy and they are NOT lacking for work lol. Wouldn't be surprised if the team grew in the next year.

Huge kudo's to those three! That's kinda amazing you only have 2 devs for how nice the site is and how smooth it works.

FishingLovingSons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
0B2F0A83-0C78-43EF-837C-BD4154458C1E.jpeg

Received both packages from BRS today- plus the freebies with them! Thank you guys for your dedication to the reefing community and +1 on the free swag!!!

bdmach1

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anybody having trouble with the website? Trying to place another order, and it says it's down for maintenance...

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to cause a big issue but does your team get different pricing on product then your competitors? Was checking out some Brightwell products specially looking for some phosphate-e and micro7 since I’m starting a new tank and noticed some pricing differences specifically with BRS and MD. Just looking for some clarification

F716E706-8580-4329-99C3-3F9514DB5B92.png

E90AE310-C2DA-4923-8D0E-9EB7C531EF7F.png

285A056C-2A87-4BCD-8767-250CDA13033D.png

601AEC35-DCC1-47DC-988E-9A8BEC2F649D.png

siggy

My Aquariums Going Again
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Bulk Reef Supply Yesterday was a lot of fun. Great Job! Im sure it was madness between the sales, live feeds and sorting all those order numbers. I had a hard time just getting on the correct Live stream:confused: Thanks again

@Ryanbrs the tour was awesome and so was the over 15,$$$ in points, You are always SETTING the bar. I cant wait too see what comes next.

Last edited:

sp1187

bird flu antidote
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You need to log in to paypal or our site? Sounds strange...
I started at your site.
3 items in cart.
Used your site to go to PayPal.
Went through everything.
Got sent back to your site with page stating “express shipping not available/ nothing in cart.” And I was no longer logged in on this page. Tried redoing the whole process with the same results.
Chat with your guys and they tell me many are having problems, probably cyber Monday issue. Went through the process again with same result until I logged in to your page paypal had directed me back to.
purchase completed.

Zohar78

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not trying to cause a big issue but does your team get different pricing on product then your competitors? Was checking out some Brightwell products specially looking for some phosphate-e and micro7 since I’m starting a new tank and noticed some pricing differences specifically with BRS and MD. Just looking for some clarification

i messed up the quote.
but coral newbie they probably do or maybe for this sales event they bulked up the supplies and because of quantity ordered or they have a really good relationship with a vendor that buys alot of it, get a better price.
at my company i work in quoting in the industrial field, and almost all of the 25k vendors we deal with offer sometype of discount based on dollar amount spent or quantity ordered.

Coral Newbie

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

I was wondering on this. I do most of my purchasing at MD or BRS and assumed (maybe incorrectly) that items such as Brightwell products were sold from the manufacture to the supplier at the same cost since (again a assumption) these are probably the biggest online retailers out there and these products are not a specialty item or unique so I was surprised to see a price difference.

FishingLovingSons

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was wondering on this. I do most of my purchasing at MD or BRS and assumed (maybe incorrectly) that items such as Brightwell products were sold from the manufacture to the supplier at the same cost since (again a assumption) these are probably the biggest online retailers out there and these products are not a specialty item or unique so I was surprised to see a price difference.
Not overly familiar with Brightwell but if they don't do MAP pricing then game on for any re-seller.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 49 41.9%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 24 20.5%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 41 35.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 2.6%
Back