**BigCeez** CADLights 39g!

Very nice!! I would love to hear more about your setup like livestock and equipment. :)
 
Hello I just had some time to get on reef2reef! I currently have a 3 year old AIO cadlights 39g!

1375510063962.jpg
 
Im running 2 Mp10 vortechs, Radion Gen 1 w/TIR (just purchased my PRO upgrade) , bubble magus NAC 3.5 skimmer, arctica 1/10 chiller, tunze auto top off, and everything is controlled with my APEX!! Livestock includes zoas, plays, acans, torches, gonis, acros, montis, clam, favias, too much stuff lol
 
Tank looks great! Bought time you had time for us! HA!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 18.2%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 14 42.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 6.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 6.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new