BioCube 16

PeaceOnTheReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting away from the hobby for the past 3 years when my daughter was born I’m back at it and starting up my small biocube to keep things small scale for now while I regain my knowledge and learn the new things I have missed out on! Can’t wait to see what it turns into!



May 30th 2025 - The Start
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 33.3%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new