BioCube 16

PeaceOnTheReef

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2025
Messages
17
Reaction score
10
Location
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
After getting away from the hobby for the past 3 years when my daughter was born I’m back at it and starting up my small biocube to keep things small scale for now while I regain my knowledge and learn the new things I have missed out on! Can’t wait to see what it turns into!



May 30th 2025 - The Start
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new