BioPellet Reactor with NOPO pellets

Alabamareef

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 11, 2012
Messages
944
Reaction score
24
Location
Vestavia Hills Alabama
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This a Reef Dynamics Bio Pellet reactor rated for 135 gallons of water volume. I had it on my 185 gallon and it worked great. Works and looks like New. Here is the link where I bought it from, Bio Pellet Reactor for 135 gallon Systems For In-Sump and External Use. Make sure to watch the video also. Comes with NOPO pellets. Its a 24 oz container that I've used about 1/2 cup of pellets from. I've even added a snail gaurd on the inlet pipe. Ready to be used. This can sit inside or outside your sump.



$265.00

Call or text me at 205-999-3514
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 20.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new