BKSS709 Took My Money!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

alexshefchik

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 22, 2010
Messages
746
Reaction score
99
Location
Wisconsin
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not want to do this but I saw that he logged in on 6/27/2011 and has still not responded to any of my PMS. I sent him over $350 and have still yet to recieve any corals and it was too long ago to file a claim on Paypal. :cry:If anyone knows him or has his number please contact me. All I know is that his name on Paypal is Brian Simpson. I am logging into Michigan Reefers and I am hoping to find him. Please if anyone knows anything pm me.
 
Dang that sucks...!! I think pp gives you up to a month to file a claim... why did it take so long?
 
Because he said he was going to be out of town for awhile due to a family emergency so I gave him a long time trusting him and now I am out of the money.... So I need someones help.
 
Always use a credit card for paying through paypal. I'm learning the hard way as well. Credit cards give you up to 6 months to dispute the transaction. You might talk to your bank about additional options you might not know about.
 
Ya bro thats right go through pay-pal never as gift always as goods then you have 45days I beleive and use a cridit card so then you are double coverd if pay-pal doesnt refund your $ then your CC will.. It's like a double insurance plan!!! Alex your a trustworthy person and it sucks when crap like this happens.. Don't let it get you down.. Karma has your back!!! and it also has his... It will all work out!!! Tha best you can do is put it out there for others to know so maybe you can chase him away from here or out of the business all together!!! Good luck bro. I hope he comes around and makes it right!!!!
 
Thanks John, Yea I know I really screwed up and I am upset with myself about it I am just hoping he comes forward or someone who knows him comes forward.
 
man that sux!!! wat all did u order if i have it i can get a frag for u?
 
The TEC watermelon, the raptors peace favia, and a few others... At this point it is just really upsetting that he will not even respond
 
So I thought I would give you guys a little update. So I talked with a guy from Michigan Reefers and I guess he all of a sudden got out of the hobby. He has yet to return any pms from any site. My next step is trying to get his number from this guy and an address.
 
I've been following this. You know in the hangover when stu says " what the "fudge" is going on!?!?? "
Well its that kind of moment.
 
man thats a bummer i really hope it all works out for you .. GL pay-pal might have his number i would try to contact that directly .. i know i bought a few corals and got screwed out of them .. i bought a acan and got sent fav . GL alex ..
 
Thanks guys! I got a phone number so tomorrow I am going to give him a call!! Wish me luck.
 
You sure this guy is not involved? He/She tried closing this thread, kind of fishie! Gl

I am going to assume that was a joke. If you are referring to my post that read something along the lines of "mods please delete" you seem to be trying to make something out of nothing. I sent him a PM that I did not want anyone else to be able to read. Specifically BKSS709. I do not appreciate being accused of having anything to do with scam artists or thieves.

Thanks guys! I got a phone number so tomorrow I am going to give him a call!! Wish me luck.

Call from a blocked number.
 
Last edited:
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 3 11.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.7%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new