• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

BKSS709 Took My Money!!

Please read here before posting. Outside comments are not permitted per R2R's feedback forum policy. This is to allow the buyer and seller to have a streamlined conversation and hopefully come to a mutually satisfactory resolution in a negative transaction. If you would like to contribute your own feedback experience with either the buyer or seller, you may do so by creating your own feedback thread. Only the thread starter and vendor will have posting access. Thank you.

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I did not want to do this but I saw that he logged in on 6/27/2011 and has still not responded to any of my PMS. I sent him over $350 and have still yet to recieve any corals and it was too long ago to file a claim on Paypal. :cry:If anyone knows him or has his number please contact me. All I know is that his name on Paypal is Brian Simpson. I am logging into Michigan Reefers and I am hoping to find him. Please if anyone knows anything pm me.

PR_Reefers

Reefer 4 Life!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Dang that sucks...!! I think pp gives you up to a month to file a claim... why did it take so long?

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Because he said he was going to be out of town for awhile due to a family emergency so I gave him a long time trusting him and now I am out of the money.... So I need someones help.

Brent Ward

Fanworm farmer
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Always use a credit card for paying through paypal. I'm learning the hard way as well. Credit cards give you up to 6 months to dispute the transaction. You might talk to your bank about additional options you might not know about.

jdreef

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ya bro thats right go through pay-pal never as gift always as goods then you have 45days I beleive and use a cridit card so then you are double coverd if pay-pal doesnt refund your $ then your CC will.. It's like a double insurance plan!!! Alex your a trustworthy person and it sucks when crap like this happens.. Don't let it get you down.. Karma has your back!!! and it also has his... It will all work out!!! Tha best you can do is put it out there for others to know so maybe you can chase him away from here or out of the business all together!!! Good luck bro. I hope he comes around and makes it right!!!!

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks John, Yea I know I really screwed up and I am upset with myself about it I am just hoping he comes forward or someone who knows him comes forward.

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The TEC watermelon, the raptors peace favia, and a few others... At this point it is just really upsetting that he will not even respond

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I thought I would give you guys a little update. So I talked with a guy from Michigan Reefers and I guess he all of a sudden got out of the hobby. He has yet to return any pms from any site. My next step is trying to get his number from this guy and an address.

BigFeesh

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've been following this. You know in the hangover when stu says " what the "fudge" is going on!?!?? "
Well its that kind of moment.

fish&corals

unregistered
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
man thats a bummer i really hope it all works out for you .. GL pay-pal might have his number i would try to contact that directly .. i know i bought a few corals and got screwed out of them .. i bought a acan and got sent fav . GL alex ..

OP
OP
alexshefchik

alexshefchik

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks guys! I got a phone number so tomorrow I am going to give him a call!! Wish me luck.

xmetalfan99

Let's Go Mountaineers!!!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You sure this guy is not involved? He/She tried closing this thread, kind of fishie! Gl

I am going to assume that was a joke. If you are referring to my post that read something along the lines of "mods please delete" you seem to be trying to make something out of nothing. I sent him a PM that I did not want anyone else to be able to read. Specifically BKSS709. I do not appreciate being accused of having anything to do with scam artists or thieves.

Thanks guys! I got a phone number so tomorrow I am going to give him a call!! Wish me luck.

Call from a blocked number.

Last edited:

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 64 39.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 35 21.7%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 56 34.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 3.7%
Back