Black silicone

reefwatcher

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 16, 2012
Messages
524
Reaction score
7
Location
kentucky
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
As it says my back glass got broke in my 46 gal bow front looking what type to use to replace my back glass to seal it with. Pls help....
 
Would 2 2.8 oz tubes seal the back glass or should I get 3.

Just get a 10 ounce cartridge. Don't ask me why, but I just looked up on Amazon and the 10 ounce cartridge is less than the 2.8 ounce tube. Look HERE and page down where they show the choice of tube or cartridge.......14.51 for a 2.8 ounce tube and 8.16 for the 10.1 ounce cartridge.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new