Bleached conch?

bsfmaximus

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 18, 2015
Messages
240
Reaction score
78
Location
Columbus, Ohio
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I kept the shell one of my departed tiger conchs in my tank. Several weeks ago I glued a couple zoa polyps to it. All seemed ok but almost overnight the shell went from brownish to white. Any help? Should I be concerned? All of my living conchs have normal colored shells still and I have a halloween crab doing fine in a conch shell
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 9 25.7%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 10 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 7 20.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 1 2.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new