Bleaching my tank

  • Thread starter Thread starter BChen7106
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Bristle tail file fish
Peppermint shrimp(Caribbean)

Even if you bleach the tank. If the coral u save is LPS or zoos, most likely the aiptasia is on the coral too
 
I have used Copperband Butterflies on two different reef tanks. Both had very bad infestations when I added the CBB. In my 140 right now, I have one that keeps the display tank spotless of aiptasias. They are still all over in my overflows and sump, but there are none in the display and hasn't been for years. The only thing I have seen the CBB mess with are feather dusters. I can live without feather dusters.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 30.2%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.3%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 4.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new