Blenny with Bloated Stomach

Gonj

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 27, 2021
Messages
187
Reaction score
64
Location
miami
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I noticed my blenny occasionally has a very bloated stomach, I'm not sure if it is related to this bubble he has on his fin, the bubble has gotten smaller so I took him out of QT but now seeing this inflamed stomach I'm not sure what I should do. It doesn't look like this all the time, but it becoming more frequent, none of my other fish look like this, will attach photos below. He eats very well, haven't noticed any odd behavior or stringy poop. Anything helps! thanks!

IMG_6156.jpeg IMG_6211.jpeg IMG_6214.jpeg IMG_6215.jpeg IMG_6216.jpeg
 
With this going to anal area, it appears to be constipation and you could try boiling a couple of peas and take off the skin and feed the inner meat to the fish. Should help.
Ruby rally pro will help with any bacterial issues.
Assure water quality is good
What are you currently feeding it?
 
With this going to anal area, it appears to be constipation and you could try boiling a couple of peas and take off the skin and feed the inner meat to the fish. Should help.
Ruby rally pro will help with any bacterial issues.
Assure water quality is good
What are you currently feeding it?
I feed it frozen Mysis soaked in selcon, wait so is it constipation or a bacterial issue?
 
I feed it frozen Mysis soaked in selcon, wait so is it constipation or a bacterial issue?
Constipation and can lead to bacterial issues
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 27.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 9.1%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new