Blue Face or Emperor?

VelasCorals

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 22, 2010
Messages
2,089
Reaction score
363
Location
Raleigh, NC
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
He was offered to me today for free and I was thinking about getting an angel. I can't figure out if he's a blue face or emperor. He's about 4" now.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1329363726.017970.jpg
 
Thanks for the help. Tank is being converted to SPS / Softies for now. bye bye LPS ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new