Blue Stripped Cleaner Wrasse

b9ofus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had a Blue stripped cleander wrasse? I got one as a present for fathers day and I think it killed a couple of my smaller fish. Anybody have any experience with this fish?

Sikryd

hmm...Sweet!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Has anybody had a Blue stripped cleander wrasse? I got one as a present for fathers day and I think it killed a couple of my smaller fish. Anybody have any experience with this fish?

I have one - never had any trouble with it - I have a couple helfrich's and picasso's that are smaller than it.

OP
OP
b9ofus

b9ofus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
how long have you had it? everything i read says it won't last very long.

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
With them from what I have found is that they will not kill fish. They are only paracite and dead skin eaters. It is true that they do not normally last long. I know in a few of my larger systems I keep a few in them and they seem to survive it the system is large enough and have enough stock to keep them alive. But thats my opinion

OP
OP
b9ofus

b9ofus

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't have a large system. 65 gal, a couple of clowns, a yellow tang, another wrasse and that's it for fish. The system is also failry new. Only been up 3 months.

condiman

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
if your lucky enough it may learn to eat pods but sorry to say but 80% usually dont make it

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 74 45.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 75 45.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 15 9.1%
Back