Boomberry acropora

F930CD40-F323-4CC5-9960-CC5E6334CBF2.jpeg
Hello it’s the time of the month for another update for the acropora named Boomberry.
During this month I have added a third t5 light ( coralife atinic ) , and I removed the 10000k bulbs from the other two t5 lights. I added two blue + bulbs.
I gave this atinic and double blue+ Combo a month and I’m much more happy with the color of light, and the color of the corals as well. Also I have noticed a increase of the rate of growth in the corals especially with all my SPS . Here is a picture of the Boomberry acropora as of today. Thx for looking.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.4%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new