Bowing acrylic 75 aquarium

mannyfresh78

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 28, 2014
Messages
100
Reaction score
1
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it normal for an acrylic aquarium to bow a bit from the front when you fill it with water???? I'm worried?? It's NOT NEW, it's used. But it was cared for no deep scratches or no cracks. I'm thinking its 1/4 inch un-level. Meaning it leans a tad forward so I was going to add 4 shingles to bottom stand to level.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.0%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 31.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.8%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new