Brand New Refractometer $25

Pufferpunk

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 13, 2006
Messages
1,342
Reaction score
74
Location
Franklin Park, IL
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NIB, screwdriver & pipette included. Will calibrate with Pinpoint solution. Buyer pays shipping.

Refractometer.jpg

RefractometerCase.jpg
 
Shipping seems to average out at $6. I have a couple of them with a slight shadow on the glass for $20. It in no way impedes the function of the reading.
 
thanks can't wait to get it!!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 44.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new