Brand New XF330 pair broken?

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TL:DR came on, worked for 5 minutes, won't power back on.

I bought a pair of xf330s while they were still in presale but just git around to setting them up today. Plugged everything in started up the controller and promptly rearranged my entire sand be. So I put the pumps into feed mode and fed the tank and went to grab the manual for the gyres. By the time I came back they were no longer working. I can't get them/the controller to come back on line.

I've checked all connections, moved the socket the power supply plugged in. I've got nothing.

Suggestions?

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
TL:DR came on, worked for 5 minutes, won't power back on.

I bought a pair of xf330s while they were still in presale but just git around to setting them up today. Plugged everything in started up the controller and promptly rearranged my entire sand be. So I put the pumps into feed mode and fed the tank and went to grab the manual for the gyres. By the time I came back they were no longer working. I can't get them/the controller to come back on line.

I've checked all connections, moved the socket the power supply plugged in. I've got nothing.

Suggestions?
Hi, thanks for your support. May I know if the green led light of the power supply unit is on?
If it is, then please kindly help to reset the controller to factory default setting, the methods is as written on the paper manual:
1st Cut the power;
2nd Press and hold the dial of the controller, while reconnecting the power;
then you could enter the System Setup Page;
3rd In System Setup Page, Select "Reset" Option to Reset the controller.

G300 Reset.png

Please have a check and see if it could fix the issue.

OP
OP
C

chaostactics

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, thanks for your support. May I know if the green led light of the power supply unit is on?
If it is, then please kindly help to reset the controller to factory default setting, the methods is as written on the paper manual:
1st Cut the power;
2nd Press and hold the dial of the controller, while reconnecting the power;
then you could enter the System Setup Page;
3rd In System Setup Page, Select "Reset" Option to Reset the controller.

G300 Reset.png

Please have a check and see if it could fix the issue.

Thanks for the reply. I tried this procedure all over again no luck. Tried it twice. The screen on the controller does not come on at all.

The green light on the power supply is on.

csmaxspect

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the reply. I tried this procedure all over again no luck. Tried it twice. The screen on the controller does not come on at all.

The green light on the power supply is on.
Noted, and if this is the case, then it might be the hardware issue, may we know if the Maxspect Logo on the controller is lit on or not?
and we also need you to contact our local distributor Coralvue in USA for assistance:
Please head over to www.coralvue.com/support and submit a ticket.

Creating a strong bulwark: Did you consider floor support for your reef tank?

• I put a major focus on floor support.

Votes: 23 41.8%
  • I put minimal focus on floor support.

Votes: 12 21.8%
  • I put no focus on floor support.

Votes: 19 34.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.8%
Back