Great setup, you made a sump look sexy :-)
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Do your Primes make a buzzing sound when the blue and whites aren't at 100%. Mine did, so I returned them
thenanoreef
Your just a lucky one I guess. When I called AI about it, they told me that (and I quote) "all units make a buzzing sound and therefore there is no point in us sending you replacement units" He had me at "all units" so they went back the next day, although the LFS wouldn't let me return them, I eventually got my way. Haven't gone back since because the customer is always right. Really a tragedy because they had good prices but I had to go their 3 separate times before they took them back. Glad to see you had more luck with them.
Happy reefing,
thenanoreef
Howd you go about the socks you shaved the tray down? Why wouldnt it slide out
IMG_4536 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4523 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4520 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4533 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4635 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4610 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4615 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4617 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4526 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4629 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_4612 by Toby Broadfield, on FlickrWhat are your reactors sitting/mounted on? Looks good
Your tank is outstanding... just curious did you brace your floor or do you not have a basement to be worried about the weight?
IMG_4719 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_5122 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_5285 by Toby Broadfield, on Flickr
IMG_5307 by Toby Broadfield, on FlickrLooks great, glad that you were able to get everything fixed without much disruption. How do you like the WAV's on the back wall? I am having problems with mine disrupting the sand on the side wall and wonder if the back wall would be better.Looking good, I like the new scape much better and i love marco rocks.
Looks great, glad that you were able to get everything fixed without much disruption. How do you like the WAV's on the back wall? I am having problems with mine disrupting the sand on the side wall and wonder if the back wall would be better.