Bryopsis?

  • Thread starter Thread starter mocha 75
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mocha 75

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 29, 2026
Messages
46
Reaction score
11
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20260517_184223_446616C9-6992-46AD-8073-9F606DF7EC6C.png


20260517_184223_7D689EE9-06E5-4D20-89C0-B97CF11F12A7.png


It’s this tiny patch like crab grass. I like the shape of the fronds whatever this is.
 
It looks like what I had a long time ago I was told it was bryopsis. Reef flux took care of the plague if you’re trying to get rid of it.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 29.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.7%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.5%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new