Bubba's SPS Journey

In the future I will as it's a 6 foot tank and most everything is still small, so it will just look like a pile of rocks.

We like looking at piles of rocks...
 
Sneak peak at what I got today! I will take pics when the lights come on.

3AD16F1C-3623-4D4E-8894-06C4130A76D1.jpeg


A7669B4F-F07F-4439-B361-3CAFB7383142.jpeg


69ADA16E-245F-44ED-A1CB-810BC5592D81.jpeg


1B610AC6-78E4-4300-883B-71C1E42C69DD.jpeg
 
Nice pick up, did you order the Homewreaker directly from Jason Fox, As of now I'm not sure which vendor I'm going to order from
 
I ordered it from Reinaldo at pirates reef. I wanted proof of lineage so he sent me the receipt of his purchase from JF. Reinaldo's colony of it on his site looks amazing. I hope mine eventually gets there.

IMG_0069.JPG
 
That's a proof alright, not sure which site that is though, and I'm sure yours will turn out like his. Thanks bubbaque
 
I ordered it from Reinaldo at pirates reef. I wanted proof of lineage so he sent me the receipt of his purchase from JF. Reinaldo's colony of it on his site looks amazing. I hope mine eventually gets there.

IMG_0069.JPG

I’ve seen Rey’s tanks in person and all his corals are top notch! From colors, health, quality... he checks all the boxes. Soon enough I’ll be getting a pack just like the one you received from him
 
Couple more frags from around the tank.
Ultra Milli
Ultra milli.jpg

Pink Caddy - There was two branches to it but I cut one off to put in my frag tank to grow out. You can see the nub coming in the side where it was.
Pink caddy feb15.jpg
 
Couple more frags from around the tank.
Ultra Milli
Ultra milli.jpg

Pink Caddy - There was two branches to it but I cut one off to put in my frag tank to grow out. You can see the nub coming in the side where it was.
Pink caddy feb15.jpg

Looks great! Excited to see how the new pieces grow out too, especially the Cherry Bomb. That one has my eye a lot lately, but dont want to make any big purchases till I know I got rid of tall the small bugs in my tank
 
Wow! Bubba, you're picking up some high-end acros lately, your collection is growing pretty fast. You're right about a FTS, not much to see right now but once those babies are grown you'll have one those awesome tanks. You might even be a major seller in the near future, can't wait to see your tank someday brother when it is full and colorful. ;)
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new