Bubba's SPS Journey

I have not but adding roe seems like an interesting idea.

Check out shad roe. I buy a few sets every season. Every type of fish goes nuts for it and it’s much better than the stuff that is usually available as fish food.

BA665CD9-C6F6-432A-8468-6C48BAF409DC.jpeg
 
It looks awesome, but that name...
Haha at a certain point when your collection is vast, then with all the named corals and different vendors. Adam was probably outside heard some crickets chirping and was like sure whatever lol.
 
It looks awesome, but that name...
I always give Adam a hard time about the names he comes up with.


Nice Adam always comes thru! I might be making this up in my head lol. You still shipping frags?
I will be shipping again in roughly a month as I want my colors to fully settle back in.
 
Last edited:
A new frag I got from Adam.

BC Cricket spine
Gorgeous!
I always give Adam a hard time about the names he comes up with.


I will be shipping again in roughly a month as I want my colors to fully settle back in.
Someday I may need to get a pack from you!
 
Same as BBU? I got a buddy who got this piece from them and say its nearly identical. Not sure if that's the case?
Yep same thing. Pirates reef even said it’s the same.
 
Haha at a certain point when your collection is vast, then with all the named corals and different vendors. Adam was probably outside heard some crickets chirping and was like sure whatever lol.

I think he heard the crickets and wanted to kill them ;Hilarious
 
I went to Macna with my wife and while we were there my wife was entering me in all the raffles. Last week Reef Nutrition emailed me and said I happened to win the raffle and they were sending me a starter pack. I wasn’t sure what that meant at the time but today I received the package and surprised how much stuff it is. After looking over the stuff it all looks high quality and the copepods were all very lively.

C86EADAE-CE28-449A-9488-BCF33C1E68D2.jpeg
 
I went to Macna with my wife and while we were there my wife was entering me in all the raffles. Last week Reef Nutrition emailed me and said I happened to win the raffle and they were sending me a starter pack. I wasn’t sure what that meant at the time but today I received the package and surprised how much stuff it is. After looking over the stuff it all looks high quality and the copepods were all very lively.

C86EADAE-CE28-449A-9488-BCF33C1E68D2.jpeg
Score!
 
I went to Macna with my wife and while we were there my wife was entering me in all the raffles. Last week Reef Nutrition emailed me and said I happened to win the raffle and they were sending me a starter pack. I wasn’t sure what that meant at the time but today I received the package and surprised how much stuff it is. After looking over the stuff it all looks high quality and the copepods were all very lively.

C86EADAE-CE28-449A-9488-BCF33C1E68D2.jpeg

Thanks for posting this here. Glad to see everything arrived in good condition. If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to reach out. Congrats!

Best,
Chad
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 9 7.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 24 19.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 30.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 8.3%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 17 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new