Bubba's SPS Journey

Woohoo the wait is over! We closed on our new home today and will be moving in over the weekend.

I hope to have the tank up and running in a week or so. I miss having a tank and am excited to have one again.
Looks like you can’t retire this thread after all
 
Woohoo the wait is over! We closed on our new home today and will be moving in over the weekend.

I hope to have the tank up and running in a week or so. I miss having a tank and am excited to have one again.
Congratulations on the new house! Can’t wait to see the new tank! Good luck!
 
Looking forward to the next chapter of this thread Bubba....
 
Woohoo the wait is over! We closed on our new home today and will be moving in over the weekend.

I hope to have the tank up and running in a week or so. I miss having a tank and am excited to have one again.
Yay! Congrats!
 
Well it took longer than I wanted but I ended up changing the flooring to make sure the water didn’t ruin it.

The tank is finally home!

C47BCBF8-0CFE-4545-9FD0-6DB499E1A661.jpeg
 
Oh boy that's a nice spot for the tank!! That will just look amazing once it's full and cranking! What's the other use for that room or is it a dedicated tank room?
 
Oh boy that's a nice spot for the tank!! That will just look amazing once it's full and cranking! What's the other use for that room or is it a dedicated tank room?
Its a dedicated tank room. Gonna add a comfy chair with a side table so I can sit down and enjoy it.

Nice flooring, tile? I wish I had where my tank is... I can't wait for the rebuilding process to begin. It's about time!
It was changed from laminate to tile as I knew the water would just destroy the laminate.

I’m excited to get the build going. A few things I’m gonna change this time as I learned what I didn’t like before.
 
Looks like you have enough room for some grow out and frag tanks in there as well
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 7.4%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new