OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

Follow me on Instagram @ Bubbaquecorals
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"Daylight" pic update on the HW. Finally got a couple nubs shooting out from the bottom.
HW May 11.jpg

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A couple of angels or butterflies would solve that pe problem! Haha I certainly never have the great pe issue!

Gorgeous as mate!
I tried to keep an angel twice and it sure made out the PE disappear, so out they went, lol.

x2uranium

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol bubba I have a coral beauty and my sps are his delicacy.. I tried to catch him on multiple occasions but lost patience after almost collapsing all my rock work.

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol bubba I have a coral beauty and my sps are his delicacy.. I tried to catch him on multiple occasions but lost patience after almost collapsing all my rock work.
When I had the angels I would message @FarmerTy all the time and ask when is the picking ever gonna stop, lol. I even sent him a pic of my poor green slimmer all closed up. He keeps so many angels and they are beautiful but I can bring myself to sacrifice polyp extension, even though I tried to talk myself into it.

FarmerTy

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
When I had the angels I would message @FarmerTy all the time and ask when is the picking ever gonna stop, lol. I even sent him a pic of my poor green slimmer all closed up. He keeps so many angels and they are beautiful but I can bring myself to sacrifice polyp extension, even though I tried to talk myself into it.
You should know that while staring at my beautiful angels... I see your pics with all that polyp extension and tears start welling up in my eyes to the point I can't see the screen anymore. Quit torturing me with gorgeous polyp pics!

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You should know that while staring at my beautiful angels... I see your pics with all that polyp extension and tears start welling up in my eyes to the point I can't see the screen anymore. Quit torturing me with gorgeous polyp pics!
You're too funny, lol

OP
OP
bubbaque

bubbaque

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Lol... too funny.. now I must get my Cora beauty to the sumo lol
I found the easiest way to catch a fish is to take note where it sleeps and several hours after lights out, shine a bright flashlight on the fish or turn on all tank lights and you will be able to literally reach in with your hand and grab it out.

Wrangy

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I tried to keep an angel twice and it sure made out the PE disappear, so out they went, lol.
I have great pe in between the branches where they can't reach haha

I can only relate far too much with you!! But then I look at my babies and realise I couldn't be without them!

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 24 27.0%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 32 36.0%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 26 29.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 1 1.1%
Back