Bubba's SPS Journey

You have some amazing corals. Really enjoyed going through the 12 pages.
 
"Daylight" pic update on the HW. Finally got a couple nubs shooting out from the bottom.
HW May 11.jpg
 
A couple of angels or butterflies would solve that pe problem! Haha I certainly never have the great pe issue!


Gorgeous as mate!
 
A couple of angels or butterflies would solve that pe problem! Haha I certainly never have the great pe issue!


Gorgeous as mate!
I tried to keep an angel twice and it sure made out the PE disappear, so out they went, lol.
 
Lol bubba I have a coral beauty and my sps are his delicacy.. I tried to catch him on multiple occasions but lost patience after almost collapsing all my rock work.
 
Lol bubba I have a coral beauty and my sps are his delicacy.. I tried to catch him on multiple occasions but lost patience after almost collapsing all my rock work.
When I had the angels I would message @FarmerTy all the time and ask when is the picking ever gonna stop, lol. I even sent him a pic of my poor green slimmer all closed up. He keeps so many angels and they are beautiful but I can bring myself to sacrifice polyp extension, even though I tried to talk myself into it.
 
When I had the angels I would message @FarmerTy all the time and ask when is the picking ever gonna stop, lol. I even sent him a pic of my poor green slimmer all closed up. He keeps so many angels and they are beautiful but I can bring myself to sacrifice polyp extension, even though I tried to talk myself into it.
You should know that while staring at my beautiful angels... I see your pics with all that polyp extension and tears start welling up in my eyes to the point I can't see the screen anymore. Quit torturing me with gorgeous polyp pics!
 
You should know that while staring at my beautiful angels... I see your pics with all that polyp extension and tears start welling up in my eyes to the point I can't see the screen anymore. Quit torturing me with gorgeous polyp pics!
You're too funny, lol
 
Lol... too funny.. now I must get my Cora beauty to the sumo lol
I found the easiest way to catch a fish is to take note where it sleeps and several hours after lights out, shine a bright flashlight on the fish or turn on all tank lights and you will be able to literally reach in with your hand and grab it out.
 
I tried to keep an angel twice and it sure made out the PE disappear, so out they went, lol.
I have great pe in between the branches where they can't reach haha

You should know that while staring at my beautiful angels... I see your pics with all that polyp extension and tears start welling up in my eyes to the point I can't see the screen anymore. Quit torturing me with gorgeous polyp pics!
I can only relate far too much with you!! But then I look at my babies and realise I couldn't be without them!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 5 20.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 1 4.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 4 16.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new