Bubble Magnus dosing pump

unlimitedreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My tank is in the living room every hours I heard so much noise when the dose running. I'm wondering if anyone got the same problem. Is it normal for the dosing pump to make noise when it's running? I should get the profilux dosing pump instead of Bubble Magnus china made dosing pump. Oh well! what you pay what you get

OP
OP
U

unlimitedreef

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Now it's 300 bucks compare a year ago. It's running fine but it made a lot of noise compare to others dosing. Btw, do you know where we can get the parts replacement incase the dose get into the problem or customer service?

Last edited:

nivram

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Try NuOcean or Socal Tropical fish. I have it and BRS pumps. I don't mind the noise. Try setting it to dose when you aren't home or awake.

ReeferBen

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I use a Liter Meter 3 with 2 add on pumps for my top off, ca and alk. They are silent, I never hear them run at all. After a year one of my add ons stopped working and customer service took care of it very fast. If you are looking for a silent dosing pump with excellent CS try them.

Dyraxe

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Mine is not loud but my BRS doser 1.1ml is lounder. I have the BM doser in my living room and I dose 250ml per day. Its not silent I can hear it but for the 30 secs on every hour it runs I can't sit here and nit pick it for that.

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 18 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 40 17.4%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 155 67.4%
  • Neither.

Votes: 11 4.8%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.6%
Back