Bug Bomb and reef tank?

  • Thread starter Thread starter GeoHawk
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

GeoHawk

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2010
Messages
613
Reaction score
11
Location
Trenton, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, our kitchen has been invested with these little white bugs that are invading all our food. We have decided that a bug bomb is needed. I was wondering if anyone has any experience with this. We will set the bomb off in the kitchen, the aquarium is down the hall and in the living room. I am thinking of using plastic to seal off the living room from the kitchen, but wondered if I should do more. If so, what should I do to be sure all the fish/coral survive?
Thanks
 
I set 2 off in my house i just sealed the room my tank is in and turned off the a/c after i cam hom i openes windows a few hours
 
Yeah I am thinking of just putting plastic up around the frame between the doorway of the livingroom (where the tank is), and the hallway connecting to the kitchen. Ill use tape to block the edges, and turn off the skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 3.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 7 6.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 22 19.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 37 32.2%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.9%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 8.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 9 7.8%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 16 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new