Bulkhead Wrench

OP
S

Snoopy 67

View Badges
Reaction score
NO, for existing systems & being used underneath the tank to tighten the existing bulkhead.

Top Shelf Aquatics

Shirak

View Badges
Reaction score
1" version. The quick print one with the thinner shoulders was not able to put much torque on the nut without flexing and slipping. Underside of the handle is a little rough as 30degree angle is about as steep as I could go without supports under it. It doesn't affect the handle strength. The heavy duty version is much stiffer but does extend it a bit further. Let me know what you think.
IMG_3909[1].jpg

Shirak

View Badges
Reaction score
Photo in hand so you can get an idea how long the handle portion is. Kept it kinda short so it could get into tight places. The straight portion where it starts to bend up to the end of the handle is about 6.5cm.
IMG_3910[1].jpg

OP
S

Snoopy 67

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.

Shirak

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.
Yep can do that.

OP
S

Snoopy 67

View Badges
Reaction score
OK Boss, I say go for it on all sizes.
Let me know if you need anything from me.

Beba

View Badges
Reaction score
I think the 20 degrees should be ok

OP
S

Snoopy 67

View Badges
Reaction score
All 4 wrenches received today.
Great experience working with Shirak!

Do you have a little reefing side hustle that helps you earn money to put back into your hobby?

• Yes

Votes: 65 19.5%
  • No

Votes: 127 38.0%
  • Not yet but want to

Votes: 137 41.0%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 5 1.5%

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors