Bulkhead Wrench

Top Shelf Aquatics

Shirak

View Badges
Reaction score
1" version. The quick print one with the thinner shoulders was not able to put much torque on the nut without flexing and slipping. Underside of the handle is a little rough as 30degree angle is about as steep as I could go without supports under it. It doesn't affect the handle strength. The heavy duty version is much stiffer but does extend it a bit further. Let me know what you think.
IMG_3909[1].jpg

OP
S

Snoopy 67

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.

Shirak

View Badges
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.
Yep can do that.

Which do you think is better for your reef?

• Longer Less Intense Lighting

Votes: 172 41.6%
  • Shorter More Intense Lighting

Votes: 49 11.9%
  • No Difference

Votes: 18 4.4%
  • Not sure

Votes: 160 38.7%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 14 3.4%

Online statistics

Members online