• PLEASE create your market listing (new for sale thread) HERE in our new marketplace! The new marketplace will allow you to create listings based on criteria that will help those searching for aquarium products and livestock find your items easier. You will also be able to accept online payment or your own method of outside payment. The new market will also allow you to pick and choose who you sell to easier, keep track of your products, give and receive feedback scores and much more! Thank you. For more info please see this thread or go directly to the Beta Market here.

Bulkhead Wrench

OP
S

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
NO, for existing systems & being used underneath the tank to tighten the existing bulkhead.

Zoanthids

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
1" version. The quick print one with the thinner shoulders was not able to put much torque on the nut without flexing and slipping. Underside of the handle is a little rough as 30degree angle is about as steep as I could go without supports under it. It doesn't affect the handle strength. The heavy duty version is much stiffer but does extend it a bit further. Let me know what you think.
IMG_3909[1].jpg

Orphek OR3 reef aquarium LED lighting
OP
S

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Marketplace Rating
Reaction score
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.
Yep can do that.

Top Shelf Aquatics
Avast

Have you ever had a reef tank with no sump and how did it go?

• YES and it was just fine

Votes: 388 58.2%
  • YES but it was difficult

Votes: 114 17.1%
  • NO

Votes: 152 22.8%
  • Other (please explain)

Votes: 13 1.9%
A Reef Creation