• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Bulkhead Wrench

OP
OP
S

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
NO, for existing systems & being used underneath the tank to tighten the existing bulkhead.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
1" version. The quick print one with the thinner shoulders was not able to put much torque on the nut without flexing and slipping. Underside of the handle is a little rough as 30degree angle is about as steep as I could go without supports under it. It doesn't affect the handle strength. The heavy duty version is much stiffer but does extend it a bit further. Let me know what you think.
IMG_3909[1].jpg

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Photo in hand so you can get an idea how long the handle portion is. Kept it kinda short so it could get into tight places. The straight portion where it starts to bend up to the end of the handle is about 6.5cm.
IMG_3910[1].jpg

OP
OP
S

Snoopy 67

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.

Shirak

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looks OK. I would prefer the heavy duty style. I think an angle of 15 - 20 degrees might serve us better though.
If I am seeing correctly it could be thicker to match or slightly exceed the height of the nut in the 1st picture, giving better strength to the opening. 6.5 mm is 1/4", can we do 10mm? If that is easy enough I say go for it.
Yep can do that.

Aquatic acrobat in your aquarium: Have you ever kept an eel?

• I currently keep an eel in my tank.

Votes: 29 14.9%
  • I have kept an eel in my tank in the past.

Votes: 32 16.4%
  • I have not kept an eel in my tank, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 35 17.9%
  • I have no plans to keep an eel.

Votes: 96 49.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 1.5%

Back