buxton.nc's IM20

Updated pic of the tank; will be 2 years old later this month. How time flies when you are having fun. :)

IMG_4009.JPG
 
I understand that patience is a virtue, and it's required for this hobby, how have you managed to not get those frags mounted yet?

Using a HD buffet table is a brilliant idea for a stand. Doesn't seem to much of a selection for IM20 stands other than Ikea and IM.
 
LOL. I suppose I am not one to rush things. I doubt that I will get all of the pieces mounted and the rack removed. It's too much fun going to meets/stores and buying frags.

When I bough the "stand" there was not a lot of selection. I spent a while looking at other build threads searching for ideas and the predominant stand was the Ikea. Nothing against it, but I wanted to do something with a different style. Two years later and I am still pleased with the choice.
 

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 5 35.7%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 6 42.9%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new