buxton.nc's IM20

Updated pic of the tank; will be 2 years old later this month. How time flies when you are having fun. :)

IMG_4009.JPG
 
I understand that patience is a virtue, and it's required for this hobby, how have you managed to not get those frags mounted yet?

Using a HD buffet table is a brilliant idea for a stand. Doesn't seem to much of a selection for IM20 stands other than Ikea and IM.
 
LOL. I suppose I am not one to rush things. I doubt that I will get all of the pieces mounted and the rack removed. It's too much fun going to meets/stores and buying frags.

When I bough the "stand" there was not a lot of selection. I spent a while looking at other build threads searching for ideas and the predominant stand was the Ikea. Nothing against it, but I wanted to do something with a different style. Two years later and I am still pleased with the choice.
 

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 17 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 11 32.4%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 4 11.8%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 9 26.5%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new