Buy Today! THE NEW Orphek OR 120/ 90 /60 - Bars LED Lights

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Total: 1, Members: 0, Guests: 1)

alexiowa

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just ordered a reef day to eliminate my two bulb t5 supplement. I know that the OR2 blue will stay but am not sure which of the OR1 blue or uv will make the cut with the OR2 blue and day. It will depend on the blueness when the day is mixed with the two blues. The uv tends to make my water look like I need to run carbon, but that's when it's run alone. I do like the way it makes certain colors pop more than just the blue. Here's hoping the days come out soon

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two custom OR 120s are still amazing.... I love the acropora coloration I’m getting.

It was definitely the right choice to custom order 2x Blue/UV/Violet bars instead of having one of each color. The color blending is great.

zirJpSi.jpg

Leicesterblade

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My two custom OR 120s are still amazing.... I love the acropora coloration I’m getting.

It was definitely the right choice to custom order 2x Blue/UV/Violet bars instead of having one of each color. The color blending is great.

zirJpSi.jpg

Hi there,
Is that a reefer 250 you have or 350 ? I've ordered 1 x OR2 Reef day plus and 1 x Blue plus. I will be using these along with an Aquatic life 36'' T5HO Hybrid with 3 x ATI blue plus and 1 x Purple plus bulb's hope I can get a similar colour POP !!! Just cant wait to get them installed...…!!

Lee

TheHarold

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi there,
Is that a reefer 250 you have or 350 ? I've ordered 1 x OR2 Reef day plus and 1 x Blue plus. I will be using these along with an Aquatic life 36'' T5HO Hybrid with 3 x ATI blue plus and 1 x Purple plus bulb's hope I can get a similar colour POP !!! Just cant wait to get them installed...…!!

Lee

I have reefer 350.

Using 8 bulb sunpower and then two custom OR bars:

I did NOT want to put a reef plus on one side and a blue plus on other. Then, color would be uneven. So each bar is a hybrid reef/blue.

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven’t received my OR120 or tracking #, each week I get told it will be next week.

Hello all loyal Orphek customers. We do appreciate your patience in waiting for your new OR2 LED bar lights to ship. We saw a few areas in the new model that we wanted to change before we released these for sale to our customers. The following improvements have been made.

Better heat sink.
Heavier PCB to carry more current.
Improved LEDs.
Spectral performance is wider
Two models available; Reef Daylight Plus and Blue Plus
8mm acrylic
Better direction of light control to avoid light spill
All components are replaceable.
Increased power factor, 97%
Lens choices, 90, 60, 45 and 30 degree. The standard is the 90 degree lenses.
LEDs are 3 watt

All OR2 models should be shipping out to our clients later this week and possibly some early next week. Again we thank you very much for your patience and you will have a very nice product.

IMG_2500.jpeg
IMG_2501.jpeg

Orly20

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wow, I am now happier I just put in my order for the new OR 2 LED bar. I can't wait to mount this bad boy!!! I will post once I get my light fixture in and I hope you all do the same when you get yours.

Leicesterblade

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello all loyal Orphek customers. We do appreciate your patience in waiting for your new OR2 LED bar lights to ship. We saw a few areas in the new model that we wanted to change before we released these for sale to our customers. The following improvements have been made.

Better heat sink.
Heavier PCB to carry more current.
Improved LEDs.
Spectral performance is wider
Two models available; Reef Daylight Plus and Blue Plus
8mm acrylic
Better direction of light control to avoid light spill
All components are replaceable.
Increased power factor, 97%
Lens choices, 90, 60, 45 and 30 degree. The standard is the 90 degree lenses.
LEDs are 3 watt

All OR2 models should be shipping out to our clients later this week and possibly some early next week. Again we thank you very much for your patience and you will have a very nice product.

IMG_2500.jpeg
IMG_2501.jpeg

Thanks James for the update, I do hope you can get the new OR2’s shipped this week. I’m looking forward to some PAR testing results in the coming days ahead !!

Also when are you guys hoping to get the details of the add on box for controller ability for dimming will we require one for each led bar we have or will 1 box control several lights ??

Again many thanks for the update.

Lee

James Emory

Orphek
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks James for the update, I do hope you can get the new OR2’s shipped this week. I’m looking forward to some PAR testing results in the coming days ahead !!

Also when are you guys hoping to get the details of the add on box for controller ability for dimming will we require one for each led bar we have or will 1 box control several lights ??

Again many thanks for the update.

Lee
Hi Lee, We are planning on shipping out to all customers this week and possibly some the first of next week. At this time I do not know the progress of the add on box. If you follow our Facebook page we will announce it there when we do release it. Thank you.

scriptmonkey

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would it be fair to ask if it took 15 days instead you would be 126% satisfied?:)

Glad to see people are happy with them cannot wait for the 150, just need to make up my mind blue plus or reef day.

OP
OP
Orphek

Orphek

Orphek- Aquarium LED lighting
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
we are sorry for the delay but
This week we will ship all orders , so every one will be happy again.

Tentacled trailblazer in your tank: Have you ever kept a large starfish?

• I currently have a starfish in my tank.

Votes: 27 30.3%
  • Not currently, but I have kept a starfish in the past.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • I have never kept a starfish, but I hope to in the future.

Votes: 22 24.7%
  • I have no plans to keep a starfish.

Votes: 19 21.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back