It's Just a Tank

Projects with Sam

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Ya its all the passwords I have to reset every 3 months. It's insane. If I can't remember than I doubt a hacker will be able to to keep up. If they do they deserve a reward lol
hehe not the hacker but rather the computer that launched the dictionary attack on you.

tbrown

Nominated Cronie Intern - Might be failing?
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Is it more than 5? I'll bet it's at least 5.
Definitely more than 5. Before I promoted and had to work standby there were several nights that my wife wanted to go ake the phone and walk the customer through fixing it themselves...

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I don't know... I work for the water department. You'd be surprised how many people don't know how to turn off a hose...
Apparently I'm one of them

Sad In A Box GIF

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
That is a good idea.
One of the perks of working from home is I can walk over to the coffee maker and grab another one anytime I want. Downside is I can't just go to McDonald's or Dunkin and grab a fu fu... I really need an espresso machine and milk steamer.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
One of the perks of working from home is I can walk over to the coffee maker and grab another one anytime I want. Downside is I can't just go to McDonald's or Dunkin and grab a fu fu... I really need an espresso machine and milk steamer.
We were looking at coffee machines the other day. I sometimes just want a coffee. Nothing expensive, just a nice pour over.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My folks got me a Nespresso maker as a graduation present. Doesn't get quite the use it should, but I'm always happy when I do.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
We were looking at coffee machines the other day. I sometimes just want a coffee. Nothing expensive, just a nice pour over.
I drink plain black coffee or fancy espressos. I have a couple of different decent coffee makers and a couple of Keurig machines. I have two different French presses, a Turkish coffee pot, a Chemex, and a regular old coffee pot not including my camping coffee makers.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My folks got me a Nespresso maker as a graduation present. Doesn't get quite the use it should, but I'm always happy when I do.
I love the foam the Nespresso makes. Very rich.

Mschmidt

Average Maybe
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I drink plain black coffee or fancy espressos. I have a couple of different decent coffee makers and a couple of Keurig machines. I have two different French presses, a Turkish coffee pot, a Chemex, and a regular old coffee pot not including my camping coffee makers.
that's a good long list. At my prime I had a drip, percolator, lavazza machine, French press, professional espresso machine, poor-over, and a pot in which Turkish could be made. Now I'm down to the drip, french press, pour-over, and the nespresso. camping is instant atm.
I love the foam the Nespresso makes. Very rich.
I like it on ice cream.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
that's a good long list. At my prime I had a drip, percolator, lavazza machine, French press, professional espresso machine, poor-over, and a pot in which Turkish could be made. Now I'm down to the drip, french press, pour-over, and the nespresso. camping is instant atm.

I like it on ice cream.
I used to have a Cold Brew maker as well but it broke.

rmorris_14

TWSS
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
my parents have one and it is always an adjustment when we come back from visiting them and have to go back to regular brew coffee lol

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've tried all that fancy stuff. was even a barista in high school... still drinking drip every day.
I can't do drip too often. It's nicely pleasant now and again. I either go espresso, americano, or latte/cappichino. My dad was an instant coffee guy. My mom liked that fancy instant stuff I can never remember the name of.
I used to have a Cold Brew maker as well but it broke.
I saw one at walmart the other day. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go cold brew.

tbrown

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I can't do drip too often. It's nicely pleasant now and again. I either go espresso, americano, or latte/cappichino. My dad was an instant coffee guy. My mom liked that fancy instant stuff I can never remember the name of.

I saw one at walmart the other day. Wasn't sure if I wanted to go cold brew.
Cold Brew is very versatile with way less acidity. You can always try a small batch. Regular coffee ground pretty coarse. Use room temperature water and let it sit on the counter for about 18-24 hours or at least overnight. Pour it through a filter to get the grounds out. Basically it's supposed to be 1lb of coffee per gallon of water.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 64 44.1%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 69 47.6%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 12 8.3%
Back