It's Just a Tank

Eagle_Steve

Grandpa of Cronies
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So, I did remember. Palythoa whos guts were removed has multiplied! my utter chaos are gone.
palythoa.jpg
25+ pictures and thise is the best i got of my wrasse.

wrasse.jpg
melan.jpg
What happened to the UCs?

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

SaltyT

Wrasse obsessed!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
25+ pictures and thise is the best i got of my wrasse.

wrasse.jpg
melan.jpg
Hahaha photographing wrasses is almost an Olympic sport! I also delete dozens of shots for every decent one I get.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha photographing wrasses is almost an Olympic sport! I also delete dozens of shots for every decent one I get.
I would have taken 50 more, battery died on me. When you get a clear shot, oh it is so worth it.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I miss the big aussie torch, half of it is still with me, but no where near the size it once was. I miss the larger colony of hammer coral I had. Dang...
I may scrape the back of the glass.
Th

I feel like, I am missing something.

Also, I don't know if shipping acros on cold seasons is a good idea. I kind of want to add a milliopora . Maybe the lfs has some acro frags.

Jubei2006

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I miss the big aussie torch, half of it is still with me, but no where near the size it once was. I miss the larger colony of hammer coral I had. Dang...
I may scrape the back of the glass.
Th

I feel like, I am missing something.

Also, I don't know if shipping acros on cold seasons is a good idea. I kind of want to add a milliopora . Maybe the lfs has some acro frags.
I have concerns with shipping in cold weather as well. Most people use heat packs. The Bellus overnighted when the temps touched the high 30s. Did okay, as did the jawbreaker mushroom. But you know 'rooms are hard to kill. Heat pack was still a little warm when they arrived. Luckily FedEx didn't F it up too much. Only 2 hours late.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Here's a 2 yr old picture Eli and Sunny. Sunny was 12 weeks old. Eli was 8 or 9. This was taken by my mother in law back in 2018 of july.

Eli passed away from cancer march 3rd of this year. It was a night of great grief for my husband and me. He had to choose between being with me while i was in the ER or saying goodbye to her.
I'm still trying to cope.

ying yang

2500 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Here's a 2 yr old picture Eli and Sunny. Sunny was 12 weeks old. Eli was 8 or 9. This was taken by my mother in law back in 2018 of july.

Eli passed away from cancer march 3rd of this year. It was a night of great grief for my husband and me. He had to choose between being with me while i was in the ER or saying goodbye to her.
I'm still trying to cope.
Yeah defo sad losing a beloved pet. We've just recently lost our lovely dog few months ago.

Sure eli be missed by your whole family and including sunny will miss him.they look snug there next to each other ^_^

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Well, one of my @noopsyche Light power boxes have died.
You can see the green light on 2 of the boxes, but not all 3. Sent an email to NP. Will wait to see what they say.
I changed outlets, cords, lamps. The lamps work. Just not one of the power supplies.

OP
OP
Goaway

Goaway

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Power boxes die. Using electronics since i can remember, first power issue. Check cables. Then the power supply. I had some kill my computers. I learned.... Never cheap out on your power supply.

If @noopsyche says i can use a different power supply and it wont void light warranty, i'll go that route.

How much do you care about having a display FREE of wires, pumps and equipment?

• Want it squeaky clean! Wires be danged!

Votes: 111 42.2%
  • A few things are ok with me!

Votes: 128 48.7%
  • No care at all! Bring it on!

Votes: 24 9.1%
Back