Cabinet Paint and Glaze.

  • Thread starter Thread starter BornHandy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Jason - nice work on the cabinet and the video - informative, humorous, and well done! I especially enjoyed the intro and outro - "Daddy, can I help you?" was awesome!
 
Jason - nice work on the cabinet and the video - informative, humorous, and well done! I especially enjoyed the intro and outro - "Daddy, can I help you?" was awesome!
Thanks a million! I have a ton of time in a 1o minute video, and it's nice to know it is appreciated.
 
Nice detail work. Let’s see it filled. Will be great
 
Progress... I was as pumped as a kid at Christmas! 20190713_234841.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new