Cade Chaos Grimoire

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I discovered weighted blankets help as much for the fuzzy folk as us hooman beans when the fear/anxiety strikes. Made Rusty a veritable pup burrito in one of ours and he ended up sleeping through a storm which never happens.
C0532292-130D-4F49-ADAC-6179942DDC72.jpeg
Human beans are very similar to furry beans

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Human beans are very similar to furry beans

that we are. Only two species we know of who evolved in such a codependent manner. Heck, they understand more human speech than chimps. They read our faces starting at the left side then heading to the right, same as us. Only species that do so. They have the same reaction in the brain to things like touch, affection, etc as us.

we literally made them in our own image, so to speak. And without them we wouldn’t be where we are today.

which is why I can’t stand people who view dogs as “just dumb animals”.

anyway, I’ll get off my salt box. Back to reefing

Bo.

Impatient as always
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
that we are. Only two species we know of who evolved in such a codependent manner. Heck, they understand more human speech than chimps. They read our faces starting at the left side then heading to the right, same as us. Only species that do so. They have the same reaction in the brain to things like touch, affection, etc as us.

we literally made them in our own image, so to speak. And without them we wouldn’t be where we are today.

I was going for studio ghibli with Arietty calling us human "beans" lol

fishguy242

Cronies..... INSERT BUILD THREAD BADGE HERE !!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

ANNNDD..i call my girl "crazy dog"..:rolleyes:.;Hilarious;Hilarious;Hilarious
V__8D26.jpg
NOTE THE DOORKNOB....:D

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the testing stuff out for the big 3, and found my hanna ph checker to verify against the seneye @LRT - somehow found myself sitting in front of the computer though instead of pulling water samples from the tanks.....

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the testing stuff out for the big 3, and found my hanna ph checker to verify against the seneye @LRT - somehow found myself sitting in front of the computer though instead of pulling water samples from the tanks.....
Why cause you can see the screen now?
Hahaha JK
Yes please do see whats up.
Crazy thing is I just changed my slide out and the new slide is reading 8.06 down from 8.4
Chalking it up to either bad slide. Or water chemistry not being correct in new water initially throwing it all off.
Do need to get something to cross refference to. I cant find the pinpoint with power adapter. Still looking

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hahaha JK
Crazy thing is I just changed my slide out and the new slide is reading 8.06 down from 8.4
Chalking it up to either bad slide. Or water chemistry not being correct in new water initially throwing it all off.
Do need to get something to cross refference to. I can find the pinpoint with power adapter. Still looking
amazon get the kit, i'll try to see if i can link.. ;)
about 3 hours after lights out,no other light source.
WP_20210626_16_44_16_Pro.jpg

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hahaha JK
Do need to get something to cross refference to. I cant find the pinpoint with power adapter. Still looking
mayyybeeeeee

my seneye is reading 7.2-7.7 range low to high. I feel like my pinpoint read higher, I'm also wondering if I soaked a full 2 days before connecting or if I initiated it too soon.... adding loads of things to my BRS cart for a second to see if I got more than $10 out of my mystery rewards event card

fishguy242

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I checked Amazon yes please post link if you can find it. Only ones im seeing is 9v battery powered
yes ,the adaptor links /connects to 9v plug,converting to dc.

LRT

10K Club member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
mayyybeeeeee

my seneye is reading 7.2-7.7 range low to high. I feel like my pinpoint read higher, I'm also wondering if I soaked a full 2 days before connecting or if I initiated it too soon.... adding loads of things to my BRS cart for a second to see if I got more than $10 out of my mystery rewards event card
The first time I loaded a slide i didn't soak. It took about 24 hrs to settle in on a number and then pretty much tracked all month consistently. Whether these numbers where accurate or not is yet tbd.
I did soak this last one for 24 hrs. Plugged it in and instantly dropped ph by .3 points haha

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 46 16.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 18 6.5%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 35 12.6%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 159 57.2%
  • Other.

Votes: 19 6.8%
Back