danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
im probably wrong but it doesn’t look the same. Oh well. What do I know? Lol
It doesn't look quite the same to me either, But I was assuming it was the lighting.

BeltedCoyote

Philosopher king of the Memes
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It doesn't look quite the same to me either, But I was assuming it was the lighting.

honestly might have been. I don’t really feel like I should argue much about this stuff. Or maybe I should debate. I’m still a “newbie”. Feel like I shouldn’t say much until I’ve got my tank up and running

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Shrink and close up like they do when they're about to shed
I mess with mine to get them to deflate. If you pull them out they leak water something fierce. When you cut they leak more. Recommend to do it over a bucket or have lots of towels.
I chopped my insert unknown leather name here today and the frags deflate like a balloon getting the air let out of it.
Thats how they are

I'm with you @daniella if I knew the green was so resilient I would have taken more.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Seriously looking at some of these small tanks in the liquidation sales, wondering where I could put that 10 cube in my house....

In unrelated to reefing news: having a little sinus situation and it's affecting my eyes. My lacrimal ducts drained straight back whenever I used the medication drops at the beginning. Could taste them for 5 min or so. Sinuses have been bothering me since Tuesday, and suddenly I'm catching random tastes of the medicine hours after I apply drops. Ever since Tuesday as well, super super dry eyes all the time. I think sinus inflammation may have somehow caused some blockage and isn't allowing normal natural release of tears & is also holding on to what drains through.

Yuck. It's 836, I haven't taken the RX drops yet today, I just caught a taste of them from 1030 last night

revhtree

Owner Administrator
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

najer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Added chocolate chips to the sump. Idk if I'll be able to take legs for the harleys, but that's the plan.

No reaction to that, I have always returned my harleys to my lfs once my problem was solved, I couldn't feed them ornamental stars.

Making themselves at home: Have you intentionally done anything in your aquarium to enhance the natural behavior of your fish?

• I planned my tank to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 26 28.0%
  • I did some things to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 31 33.3%
  • Anything that encourages natural fish behavior was a byproduct of the aquascaping.

Votes: 16 17.2%
  • I did not do anything to encourage natural fish behavior.

Votes: 17 18.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 3.2%
Back