Cade Chaos Grimoire

Give him a Brazilian wax. Duh!
oooh this could be a fun game... finish the thought...


lets see... almost give him that perm he has wanted since high school
 
oooh this could be a fun game... finish the thought...


lets see... almost give him that perm he has wanted since high school
Season 5 Beverly GIF by ABC Network
air conditioner GIF
 
Cry/heart attack/etc...
hehe cool; I just reread the sentence a few more times in my grogginess then I want to say so felt like I had to say something for anyone else caught in the loop.
 
hehe cool; I just reread the sentence a few more times in my grogginess then I want to say so felt like I had to say something for anyone else caught in the loop.
I wrote it and got distracted halfway through.


squirrel GIF
Angry Natural World GIF by BBC Earth
 
hehe cool; I just reread the sentence a few more times in my grogginess then I want to say so felt like I had to say something for anyone else caught in the loop.
Buffering Mitch Mcconnell GIF by Creative Courage
 
Prob 20+ yrs since a haircut here... :face-with-rolling-eyes:
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland
Long Hair GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
...;):D
30 for me! I went bald at 18 haha! Thanks, pops…. I need to get the last 3 laser off I’m tired of shaving them :rolling-on-the-floor-laughing:
 
We think we found pawpaws growing on our property! At least 2 of them, they're young though. One is flowering.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 3 4.5%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.9%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 28.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.4%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 6.0%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.4%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 6.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new