OP
danieyella

danieyella

unfriendly local swamp witch
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Woke up, uninstalled the app, forgot the 5 network. Started coffee, threw on my comfy r2r hoodie and took Skeletor on his morning walk (its 50 out, I'm cold). Got home, poured aforementioned coffee, reinstalled app, and tried to reconnect again. This is what I get:

Screenshot_20201222-081943.png

When I try AP mode it freezes and doesn't work either. I'm at a loss. This is *supposed* to still dose as timed when wifi is down, you just can't edit anything - I watched it at 730, it did not. Granted I got 2 of them for $80 so I really can't be *too* upset, I've only had them since May/June of this year. I only need one to function for ca/alk but neither will. Guess I'll have to buy something better.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have you googled the problem yet?

Can you do a hard reset of the jebao device?
Yes, and supposedly "unplugging for 10+" min will fix it. Lies. I manually dosed this morning and it's been unplugged since then. I'll play some more when I get home tonight. Maybe an old nintendo sequence will be the solution lol

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Yes, and supposedly "unplugging for 10+" min will fix it. Lies. I manually dosed this morning and it's been unplugged since then. I'll play some more when I get home tonight. Maybe an old nintendo sequence will be the solution lol
Let's hope.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I guess let it stay powered off for several hours then.

I did a quick Google and that appears to be the only way to reset it, which I don't like!
Isn't that ridiculous?? I'm working until 7 tonight so we'll see if 10 hours is better than 10 minutes

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hi any luck w doser? did you get the "package"?
footage shipping GIF
Falls Prank Calls GIF by Crank Yankers
No on both so far. Looking at replacing the doser, weighing my options... not super excited about that but manually dosing is not fun lol.

As far as the package, all 3 deliveries I was supposed to get on Friday are still "arriving late" with no ETA. My Saturday planned delivery hit Ybor today though so I should have it tomorrow - it's the last gift I was waiting for for my husband, at least that will be here on time! I don't mind waiting for myself.

OP
OP
danieyella

danieyella

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys ever get the urge to just splurge on corals for the tank after a rough day? Eyeballing some of the softies on Marine Farmers right now... I shouldn't, but ugh -- people are the worst.

sfin52

So many pedestrians so little time
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You guys ever get the urge to just splurge on corals for the tank after a rough day? Eyeballing some of the softies on Marine Farmers right now... I shouldn't, but ugh -- people are the worst.
People are tough.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 95 76.0%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 12.0%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 6.4%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

• Other.

Back