Calcium Reactor Sizing

korndogg091

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 4, 2006
Messages
265
Reaction score
1
Location
Riverview, MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is it possible to have to big of a calcium reactor? My system is only 140g and id like to get a oversized reactor rated for maybe 400g so that if i upgrade at some point i wont need a new reactor.
 
Other than the additional space it will take up, there no disadvantage that I can think of to getting a larger reactor.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.8%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 15 28.8%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 34.6%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.8%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 9.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new