Can anyone ID? Multiple different critters!

OP
OP
SaltyShel

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
E5F8F17D-A398-4734-80B2-4AAB59B9B5AF.jpeg

Yep I have one in my hang on the back safe haven resort I use for pods and other...Pods are a great to have in your tank
Oh wow I didn’t know anyone actually used them! That’s good because I may get it one day. I’m probably going to restart my tank, I just need to figure out what to do with everything else in the meantime. The people I’ve sent videos of my “pests” to are saying they’re pests but the ones I send pictures to, say they’re not and I think it’s because you seriously can’t see what’s moving or going on in just a picture. The videos tells it all lol

OP
OP
SaltyShel

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Not sure if they can sting us, but I’ve just read they are really sticky. Witnessed one eating a bristle worm one night. Kinda cool. Clear disk with blue dots on end of tentacles. So I could see the worm going through the mouth and on the inside of the ball anemones disk. Tried to take a pic but had lights off and was using a bright blue flashlight. Other than BBB that just a collection of shells by a lot of them. Lots of little babies spreading so I’m in full on war mode. But keeping calm. LOL
I read this like O__O lololol. That’s crazy I had no idea an anemone could EAT A WHOLE WORM lol like what and is that the bristle worm at the bottom left? How do those big ol’ thangs get in a tank to begin with lol

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I read this like O__O lololol. That’s crazy I had no idea an anemone could EAT A WHOLE WORM lol like what and is that the bristle worm at the bottom left? How do those big ol’ thangs get in a tank to begin with lol
Hitchhike

TnFishwater98

Drink more fishwater there! And I still want more!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D7092EF2-0650-42CC-8DB4-87377134804F.jpeg

Here is the best screen shot I could get out of the video. Again I was filming with the lights out using a flashlight so not great. You can see the worm, he is halfway in the Ball Anemone

OP
OP
SaltyShel

SaltyShel

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
D7092EF2-0650-42CC-8DB4-87377134804F.jpeg

Here is the best screen shot I could get out of the video. Again I was filming with the lights out using a flashlight so not great. You can see the worm, he is halfway in the Ball Anemone
Wow very cool!!!! I can definitely see it. I’m still shocked that anemone could eat a whole worm! I think more shocked that it did though lol. How did the bristles not pop the anemone? Isnt it kind of like a balloon, the bubbles? Or is it like solid?

Mastering the art of locking and unlocking water pathways: What type of valves do you have on your aquarium plumbing?

• Ball valves.

Votes: 72 51.8%
  • Gate valves.

Votes: 70 50.4%
  • Check valves.

Votes: 35 25.2%
  • None.

Votes: 31 22.3%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 6.5%
Back