Can I Eat My Tank's Macroalgae?

The doom intensifies the longer I scroll this thread! ;Vomit

X Factor Reaction GIF by X Factor Global
You really don't.
 
Bugs are just some extra protein. Also they are super sustainable, low carbon footprint, and high nutritional value.

:D:D:D:D:D:D

Basically they claim by 2050 that meat will not be able to feed everyone... bugs could though. I guess we will see when 2050 hits.

1632717130114.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 33.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 2 66.7%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new