Can I upload an image in text using the iPhone mobile app?

Tobias9413

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
147
Reaction score
56
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to have an image in between paragraphs. Would that be possible using the mobile app or do I need to use a computer?

IMG_0863.JPG


This image was a test to see how it looks

IMG_0751.JPG


Want to see if it works this way
 
Looks like it works! Thanks!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new